Covid-19 Safety Protocol
The safety and health of our guest and staff is very important to us. We have designed our facility to ensure you and your family can visit safely during this special time. Our team is eager and committed to provide a safe and clean environment for your kids to get their energy out!
Nana's Wonderland has adopted the following measures to ensure that our facility is safe and clean at all times:
– We will operate at capacity according to the state requirement
– Advanced booking is recommended
– Plexiglass screen at front desk
– Seating area with tables that are 6 feet apart to follow social distancing rules
- All individuals, including staff members must have their temperature checked at the door. For the safety of everyone inside, those with a temperature above 100°F will be denied entry.
– All staff will wear face mask or face shield and party assistants will wear mask and gloves
– We will sanitize and rotate all toys throughout the day
- All touchable surfaces, including play areas, lockers, tables and bathrooms are treated with MicroSheild360, an EPA registers and FDA approved antimicrobial treatment that creates preventative surfaces that impart durable biostatic activity – eliminating mold, odors and bacteria – to the surface of hundreds of substrates. In addition, high contact surfaces will be regularly (every 30 minutes) cleaned throughout the day.
- High capacity Medical degree air purifier will be operated in the facility
The following will apply to customers:
– Proof of Covid Vaccination required for everyone 12 years and older.
- Facial masks that cover the nose and mouth are required for everybody over the age of 2.
– All customers will be asked to remove shoes upon check-in. No shoes allowed inside the facility
– All customers will be asked to clean their hands with sanitizer during check-in
– All customers will be asked to supervise their kid(s) at all times to ensure social distancing
If you or your child are feeling under the weather, please consider the well being of our guests and staff and visit once you are better.
As COVID-19 evolves in NYC, we are monitoring the latest updates from our county and state departments and following their guidelines and recommendations.
Thank you for being part of the Nana's Wonderland family! We hope to see you and your kids at our space soon.
Dedicated cleaning staff
Our dedicated cleaning staff will routinely clean and disinfect all touchable surfaces, including play areas, lockers, tables and bathroom
All of our touchable surfaces, toys, and ball pit are treated with MicroSheild360, an EPA registers and FDA approved antimicrobial treatment that creates preventative surfaces that impart durable biostatic activity – eliminating mold, odors and bacteria – to the surface of hundreds of substrates. Find out more at MicroShield360
Medical degree air purifier
We use Medify Air tower air purifier that provides:
-MAXIMUM COVERAGE that cleans large spaces up to 3,700 sq ft in one hour, 2,500 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 950).
-DUAL HEPA H13 FILTRATION that is trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
General Policies & Safety
For the safety of our community, Nana's Wonderland reserves the right to refuse admittance to any individual who fails to comply with our policies. Individuals unable or unwilling to comply with Covid protocol will be asked to leave the premises.
1. Our play area is socks-only. No bare feet or shoes permitted (children AND adults)
2. Our baby-area is STRICTLY for children 18 months and younger.
3. Walking ONLY in the facility
4. Use slides feet-first, one person at a time.
5. Use toys as they are intended. Throwing, abusing, or misusing toys or play equipment won’t be tolerated.
Play Area Policies
1. Please be respectful. Be respectful of our play houses, toys, supplies, play equipment, and most
importantly, your fellow patrons. Please do not bring toys from home into the play area, and please
don’t remove any toys from the play area that belong there.
2. Please be kind. Children and adults will be kind, respectful, and conscious of the safety of all patrons. Rough play or bullying will not be tolerated.
3. Please keep it clean. All snacks, foods, and uncovered drinks should be eaten at tables on the café side ONLY. Covered drinks (coffee, bottles, sippy cups, etc.) are OK in the play area (at a table,
please). If you need a lid for your drink, please ask a staff member.
4. Please be aware. If your child is struggling with our safety rules or needs your attention, please tend
to them. Staff-members will enforce safety-rules as necessary but are NOT babysitters. Please note
and abide by all posted signage and policies.
5. Please be well. Patrons should not enter the facility with a known, contagious illness and Nana's Wonderland reserves the right to ask patrons who are sick to leave the premises if their illness poses a risk to other patrons. Please use the available hand sanitizers before entering the play area and
wash hands after eating and every restroom visit.
6. Please be courteous. Change diapers ONLY in our bathroom. We have a changing
table available for your use.
Thank you for doing your part! ^_^